Monday, 5 November 2012

JACKED UP - DIY STATEMENT NECKLACE

Excuse the title but I'm feeling totally jacked up, I'm running out of time before my big move from Malaysia to Botswana. I'm broke and I have to work really hard to make money fast. I have been working on different collections of statement necklaces using beads and fabrics. This a sneak peek of my collection of jewelry, soon I will be launching it in Botswana. Expect lots of bold colors and tons of amazing prints. 
Wearing: Red and white DIY Statement Necklace, vintage jacket, cropped t-shirt, skinny pants with tan belt from Nichii, lots of bangles from Nose, DIY Batik BraceletDIY Oversized Ring; baroque sunglasses and flat shoes from Brands and my hot yellow bag by Summit. 
Create Something to Inspire Someone
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Diggin' your clutch! really working it =)
    If you dont mind i have a blog and really appreciate it if you can drop by and dot down some feed back. If you like it, follow it and i defenitely will follow back. Pinky promise! =)
    xx

    www.misscentsable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete